Please read carefully all information below before joining airdrops!
- Coinomy (OMYX) – No date of sending available at the moment
- Happy Farmer (HPF) from $250 – Date of sending: October 29
- Tro Network (TRO) from $25 – Date of sending: December 20
- Galaxy.Finance (GLXF) from $20 – Date of sending: November 15
- HizFinance (HIZ) from $10 – Date of sending: December 30
- Uniswap X (UNIX) from $500 – Date of sending: October 25
- dEarn Finance (DFI) from $700 – Date of sending: November 20
- Nene (NENE) from $1.5 – No date of sending available at the moment
- xStable (xUSD) from $1500 – Date of sending: after October 31
What are cryptocurrency airdrops?
An airdrop is a marketing strategy that companies use to promote their cryptocurrencies. This let users get a certain amount of tokens for free by completing tasks.
Our platform always tries to select the best opportunities in the market for you. However, we are not directly responsible for sending the tokens, unless there are airdrops organized by us.
What are the requirements?
What should do I have to do to get these cryptocurrencies for free?
It is mainly about joining social media channels, registering on the projects website and liking (and retweeting) content: very simple tasks that don’t take long.
Never send money, also if someone requests a payment to unlock your tokens. Beware of scammers!
Can I exchange these cryptocurrencies with Bitcoin or Ether?
It depends on the markets in which they are listed. However, as these are new projects with potential, in most cases it is better to wait until a good price is reached.