Skip to content →

How the lottery works

When you can get a ticket

Every week, from Thursday to Sunday.

How you can get a ticket

You are able to get lottery tickets paying with Ethereum (ETH). You can also use your points to get them for free.

Prize pool

It is made up of 95% of the total amount of tickets sold during the week. The remaining 5% goes to team in order to support development and marketing of the platform.

Users can check the accuracy of all data (in real time) on Etherscan, the Ethereum blockchain explorer.

How the winner is chosen

The winner is drawn at random among the ticket owners with some exceptions: unlucky users with at least 20 tickets bought and no wins have a greater chance of being selected.

  1. If you bought at least 20 tickets (without winning) and there is no people with the same number in a draw, you automatically win the prize and there is no draw!
  2. if there are more users with at least 20 tickets bought, the winner is the one with the highest number of tickets bought in the week.
  3. if there are more users with the same number of tickets bought in the week, the winner is the one to never have won until that moment.
  4. If there are still more users in the same situation, the winner is randomly drawn among this people.

Obviously this kind of advantage is canceled after a winning.

When the winner receives the prize

The winner receives automatically the prize up for grabs on Monday.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.

Published in Blog

Comments

Leave a Reply