Uniswap is the most popular decentralized exchange where you can buy and sell Ether (ETH) and other cryptocurrencies of the Ethereum network (ERC-20 tokens).
What do you need to trade on it?
- An ERC20 wallet (we recommend you Metamask).
- A certain amount of Ether (ETH) for market operations and transaction fees.
How can I buy or sell a cryptocurrency?
- Find your crypto on Uniswap. Usually you can easily find a link on the official website.
- Click on the “Trade” button.
- Check the “I Undestand” box and continue.
- “From” indicates the crypto that you want to sell.
- “To” indicates the crypto that you want to exchange with the previous one.
- Click “Swap” and then “Confirm swap”.
- Confirm the transaction on your wallet.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed by the network.
Please consider that this is just a beginner-friendly tutorial. In some situations it may be necessary to know other details to operate correctly.